Haven't Written

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while.  Sometimes life just gets so complicated and it seems as though if it isn't one thing it's ten.  They changed Pop's medicine and so that changed the time frame of his medication and it just gets me unsettled trying to get things on the proper time line.  Warm weather is here and weeds are growing and I work outside a lot and I seem to stay tired all the time.  I will be able to get back on track with my writing. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to check on what's happening.  Oh yeah, we went back to the back surgeon this past week and although Pop does not have substantial fusing on his left side, they said it was just enough to skate by without having to go through another surgery.  Praise the Lord for that!  Neither Pop nor I were looking forward to him having to go through that again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy