Peanut's House

When my oldest son was little he stayed with my mom and dad when I worked.  He was my dad's shadow! My dad worked second shift and since my mom didn't drive I would go over most Friday mornings and we would go do the grocery and bank type things.  This particular day as we started to pull into the driveway my mom ask my three year old who lives here?  He said, "peanut"! She ask him who is peanut?  He patted his chest and said he was peanut.  My mom called him peanut for years!  I have a quilt upstairs that peanut helped her quilt. When I thought about that today, I text my son and ask him if he remembered her calling him that, and I got and lol I sure do.  It's crazy how much little things come to mean.  I wouldn't take a million dollars for that quilt, just because my mom and peanut made it!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy