Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Computer Problems
I am not super computer savvy so I have to have help fixing some problems. I have been having trouble getting on my blogs for the last two days!! I have ask for help and never get an email back or any response. I have worked and followed the how-to suggestions until I finally got it right! Whew!! I was getting very frustrated! Thanks to all the friends and family who put in their helpful computer tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment