Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Depression Bites!!
I hate it when I get like this!!!! Praise the Lord that I can now recognize what's happening before it gets to far out of hand. The first time it happened, I didn't know what was going on and it went as far as me thinking about suicide. If I could have thought of a foolproof way for my family to have gotten my insurance without any questions, I would not be here. I was to the point of giving up!! Thankfully one of my karate students picked up on my emotions and he and his wife called me everyday. I owe my life to those two! I can now see the symptoms before it gets out of hand. I don't like to take pills, but sometimes it's a must. Part of my problem is menopause. I have found some herbal medication that helps with the hot flashes and the chemical imbalance that it causes. I started back walking this morning to get my physical side back in the game. I also noticed that I need to start stretching to get everything moving better. It will take a little time to work through this but I think I've gotten myself going in the right direction. Have a safe and blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment