Depression Bites!!

I hate it when I get like this!!!!  Praise the Lord that I can now recognize what's happening before it gets to far out of hand.  The first time it happened, I didn't know what was going on and it went as far as me thinking about suicide.  If I could have thought of a foolproof way for my family to have gotten my insurance without any questions, I would not be here.  I was to the point of giving up!!  Thankfully one of my karate students picked up on my emotions and he and his wife called me everyday.  I owe my life to those two!  I can now see the symptoms before it gets out of hand.  I don't like to take pills, but sometimes it's a must.  Part of my problem is menopause.  I have found some herbal medication that helps with the hot flashes and the chemical imbalance that it causes.  I started back walking this morning to get my physical side back in the game.  I also noticed that I need to start stretching to get everything moving better.  It will take a little time to work through this but I think I've gotten myself going in the right direction.  Have a safe and blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy