Good Morning!

Today is off to a great start!  I've already walked my laps and did a little in the yard.  I think the meds I've been taking for menopause is starting to work.  I haven't had as many hot flashes and my emotions seem to be getting back to being controllable.  I hate it when all I want to do is sit and cry for no reason.  I don't like the feelings of being dissatisfied with my life when I have a great life.  It's a roller coaster for sure!!  Praise the Lord for herbal medications!  My Mom once said that you couldn't get anything wrong with you that God had not put a cure for on this earth, you just had to know where to look.  I avoid doctors if at all possible!! Ya'll have a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy