Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Good Morning!
Today is off to a great start! I've already walked my laps and did a little in the yard. I think the meds I've been taking for menopause is starting to work. I haven't had as many hot flashes and my emotions seem to be getting back to being controllable. I hate it when all I want to do is sit and cry for no reason. I don't like the feelings of being dissatisfied with my life when I have a great life. It's a roller coaster for sure!! Praise the Lord for herbal medications! My Mom once said that you couldn't get anything wrong with you that God had not put a cure for on this earth, you just had to know where to look. I avoid doctors if at all possible!! Ya'll have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment