I' m stuck

in a rut and can't get out!!!!!  Do you ever feel that your life is just a drag?  Same ole crap every single day!  Sometimes I get so depressed I can't stand myself.  Pop will say what's wrong with you and I can't seem to get him to understand that it's just something I have to work through.  Bless his heart, he wants to fix everything and sometimes he just can't!  As a matter of fact his trying sometimes just makes it worse.  I can't get him to understand that having to see him in pain all the time takes its tole on me too.  He never had a real family growing up so he doesn't feel the emptiness that I do for my children.  There are times I just sit and cry because I want to see them so bad, but it's hard for me to leave him here alone.  That's part of my problem right now!! I need a kid and grandkid fix in the worse way.  Just say a little prayer for me, because this too shall pass.  Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships

Mama my inhaler is empty!!

Someplace New