Mother Nature

Our area is a dust bowl!!!  We haven't had rain in over a month.  If it would do any good and I knew the right steps, I'd do a rain dance.  It is hard to believe that not to far from us that they have had lots of storms and tornadoes.  It is so sad to see the devastation.  I sit her and pray for God to send us a little rain not just for my flowers but for the farmers. Crops won't grow in dust.  Yet  north of here they are planning on blowing a levee in order to save a town.  My heart goes out to the town, but in doing so they will flood 130,000 acres of farm land as well as several homes.  So we sacrifice for the greater good, or are we.  Where will we get the food that is produced on that farmland?  Guess we'll just import it from a China.  Between inflation, gas prices, and Mother Nature groceries are going to be outrageous! Anyone who can plant a small garden and can or freeze food best be getting ready or else be hungry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy