Speeding Tickets

How many tickets have you had?  My youngest owns half of three states because of tickets of some sort. I grew up in the muscle car era so can you guess how many tickets I've had?  I have driven some of the fastest, best sounding cars ever made.  There is absolutely nothing like the rumble of  a big block engine!!!  So here we go!! Several years ago my daughter and I went out on a Saturday morning to run errands.  The first thing we did was to go and make a car payment, then we were on our way to pick up her glasses.  Cruising down the highway we are approaching a small town, when I see blue lights coming.  I look down and I'm running 60 in a 45!!  The officer says I could let you go at 10 over, but not 15.  I flirted a little and told him I didn't know the car would go that fast.  He laughed, but gave me a ticket anyway!!  Now for the punch line.....I was driving a Chevette!!!  That's right a Chevette, not a Corvette!!  My one and only ticket was in a four cylinder!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy