Working On His Car

The oldest built the engine for his car last week and his wife helped him put it in over the weekend.  I am really proud of him.  I started him out with everything I knew about cars and he has expanded from there.  We have thrown a few wrenches, had a few fits but it seems to have all paid off.  Being able to work on your own car saves you a lot of money.  I was a single mom and couldn't afford to take mine to the shop every time it broke down.  I did have a shop that I used when it was something I couldn't fix, and he was really good about telling what was broken and how to fix it.  Gosh there were times that I was lucky just to be able to put gas in it.  James says his car is running great(I knew it would).  I miss being close enough to help when he has something like that to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy