Boys and Cars

I was talking to my daughter-in-law today(she seems more like my daughter) about my grandson and his car.  His uncle gave him a car for his 15th birthday.  The car needs some work and my grandson has started bugging them about car parts and working on his car.  If I had a penny for every time one of the kids bugged me about their cars I would be a rich woman!!  Those of you who follow my blog know that my oldest son and his wife adopted my daughters oldest son last summer. He's a real good kid and he did better at school than expected.  The car thing however will cause a lot of heartache and a lot of work.  Boy, my son and I threw a few wrenches in each others direction, slammed a few doors and said some unkind words to each other as I was trying to teach him what little I knew about cars.  My grandson has to take those steps as well.  He has to learn and he has to have a teachable attitude.  Whew!! I'd like to be a fly on the wall of that garage!!  I wonder how many times my son will think, I sound just like my mom!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy