Fashion Circle

Isn't it amazing how fashion seems to make a circle.  After I had thrown clothes everywhere the other day, I started looking for some new clothes and wound up getting a good laugh.  I was flipping through some catalogues and looking at some web sites and all the clothes look like they came right out of the late 60's early  70's.  I thought I can't wear that kind of stuff anymore.  When I was younger I loved high heel shoes, the higher the better.  Then I twisted up my ankle and haven't worn high heels in years, but I sure would like to.  Hummm, still looking for new clothes!  Since I have retired my normal attire is blue jeans, tennis shoes and a tee shirt!  Sometimes my kids will say what happened to all your nice clothes, and I just say hanging in the closet for a rainy day!lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy