Father's Day

I hope everyone has a happy Father's Day.  I always sent my Dad a card and I didn't realise that my Mom had kept most all of them!  So today as a Father's Day gift to my son I am going to give him all the cards she saved with his name on them to go in his scrap book.  He was born in May and we got a card for him to give his grandpaw, and it was in the ones she saved.  As he grew up he got to spend a lot of time with my mom and dad, he was my daddy little shadow.  I really think he will love the cards. My Dad passed away when James was six, but he still remembers lots of things they did, like sitting in his lap and eating sardines and riding on the tractor.  Make some memories with your kids and grandkids today it could be your last chance, God doesn't promise us a tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy