Flowers

As I visited my sister today I looked around at all the flowers that my mom had bought years ago.  She loved flowers and was a member of the flower of the month club.  My sister lives in the house that my mom and dad bought before my dad died.  A few years after my dad had passed my mom moved in with me leaving my sister and her husband with that home place.  Although she bought some more flowers after she moved in with me she decided not to replace some of the flowers that she left at my "sister's" house.

My brother-in-law didn't like to mow around the flowers so my sister had to move them all to the garden so he wouldn't have too.  They are beautiful!  This fall my sister is going to share some of those flowers with us.  Every time I look at those flowers I think of my mom.  I love her and I miss her! 

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy