Mama's Birthday

Today is my Mama's birthday, she would have been 95.  If you read this blog you know how close my mom and I were.  I miss her more than words can describe!!  I'm sure that most of you have lost someone you really love and know the heartache and emptiness that follows.  Losing a parent leaves a gaping hole in your heart.  I can only imagine the heartache that has been felt in the aftermath of all the storms and floods of the recent weeks.  To have your child ripped from your arms and unable to find them.  My heart and prayers go out to those folks as well as to the families of our nations hero's.  Each and everyone of those lost are loved and are prayed for and grieved for daily.  Lord Jesus give each and every soul comfort, in your name we pray.  Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy