Music Changes

I turned on the radio today and could not believe the garbage that came out!!  I know that every generation has it's own version of Elvis, but get real!!  Why do we allow our hard earned money to be spend for Lady Gaga and rappers who denigrate themselves and others.  If parents would cut off the cash flow there would not be so much of that being bought.  To me old time rock-n-roll is the best music ever!  Today's country is a lot like old time rock.  I still listen to Elvis, The Eagles and CCR.  I also melt when I hear Josh Turner, George Straight or Garth and Alan Jackson, well those guys are pure country and easy to listen to and as mama would say, they are also easy on the eye.  Ya'll have a great day and go turn on some old rock or a little country and sit in the shade for a while.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy