Sanding The Car

The boys are on the last phase of sanding before they primer the car.  I would have loved to have had a shop like my son's when he was growing up. Sometimes I don't think my grandson understands how lucky he is to have his uncle to teach him about cars, and to have a good place to work on them.  When my son was growing up everything was done in the yard.  I couldn't afford shop lights so we worked with a lamp on extension cords run out the window.  My son's shop is not big enough for him to paint cars in but he has access to a paint booth where he can prime and paint cars.  When he was growing up we primed his car with spray cans.  He has come a long way since then and I am so proud of him.  He and his wife work really hard and I love dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy