Three Generations

When my oldest was growing up he didn't have a man around to help him learn about cars and guy stuff.  Bless his heart all he had was me.  At that point in my life I had just gotten out of a really bad marriage and was to wraped up in working, raising three children to get truly involved with someone.  Relationships require work and dedication and I didn't have time for either.

We were outside this morning pulling the fuel pump our of my grandson's car and I told my grandson how lucky he was to have his Uncle to help him learn about cars.  I grew up around the old school carberator type vehicles.  I can work on those pretty good.  My son has become very good with both carberator and fuel injected engines.  When we came back inside I thought about three generations of a family working on the same car. 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy