Turn Another Page

Turn another page, start a new chapter.   Today was the first day of the rest of my life.  My oldest let me move in with him and he and his family have worked all day to help me square away the few belongings that I still have.  I don't have a car, but my grandson said I could use his.  I don't have a job, but I made some phone calls today and will start a serious hunt on Monday.  I will survive!  Humm, a bit of a twist on Hank Jr's song a country girl can and will survive!  Stay tuned for all the new adventures and my son doesn't have a big front porch but he has a patio equipped with chairs and a grill.  Lots of talking and memories made. I've been told he cooks the best ribs in town.  Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy