Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Turn Another Page
Turn another page, start a new chapter. Today was the first day of the rest of my life. My oldest let me move in with him and he and his family have worked all day to help me square away the few belongings that I still have. I don't have a car, but my grandson said I could use his. I don't have a job, but I made some phone calls today and will start a serious hunt on Monday. I will survive! Humm, a bit of a twist on Hank Jr's song a country girl can and will survive! Stay tuned for all the new adventures and my son doesn't have a big front porch but he has a patio equipped with chairs and a grill. Lots of talking and memories made. I've been told he cooks the best ribs in town. Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment