We finally got

some much needed rain.  The yard was starting to turn brown in places, so the rain was truly a blessing.  We have been watering some shrubs every two days and I think the rain will hold them over until at least Monday.  A friend of ours is building an addition to his house because his mother's home caught fire and it did enough damage that she can't live there.  So they had to dig up the shrubs around his house to make room.  I know that this is the wrong time of year to move plants, but all we can do is to keep them watered and hope that most of them make it.  Most of them look good, but there are a few that are struggling.   I hope everyone who needed rain got some.  I know that there are farmers who need rain! 

Have a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy