Yard Work

Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom.  She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shrubs and trimming trees.  Every time I look our in the yard I can see the flowers she gave me and I am sure that she would be proud of the way the yard looks.  She loved to put rocks around everything.  She said it was to keep us from whacking down her plants! She belonged to the flower of the month club and she got lots of cool plants. My sister lives at mama and daddy's old home place, so when we get ready for some new plants we go out and raid her place.  It is so dry right now that we are having to water everything in order to keep it alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy