69 Chevy Nova

Well, one project finished and another rolls in!!  My son's friend was looking at cars on the internet and found a '69 Nova.  They went and looked at it and got it at a great price so they brought it home.  It is tubed out and has a big block 454 in it.  They fired it up and she sounds great and doesn't smoke.  It made me think about the '72 Nova I had when my oldest was about 13.  It was a great car, it had a 350 with a 4 bolt main.  I had the car forever!!  James was playing soccer and I traded it for a station wagon while he was at school.  I got a friend to take him to the game and I was suppose to bring drinks for half time and when the kids came off the field they looked lost because they were looking for the Nova.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy