Planting Plants

Saturday we went to a local flea market to sell my tee shirts.  While we were there I got my grandson to walk around and look for us some flowers.  He found us a purple cone flower, some black eyed susans and a day lily.  We took our time deciding where to put them, so that they would have just the right amount of sunshine.  He also found a hibiscus.  The hibiscus is a tropical plant so we are going to put it in a big pot so that we can move it inside during the winter.  We also planted a Lady Banks Rose.  I love planting things around his studio.  He has so many great outdoor sets that it's fun to help him create more. 

We have got to get us some better water hoses!!!  We have plants scattered around and we need a couple more and we need to invest in the good kind.  The cheap ones don't last and they are awful to work with.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy