Tired

When I sat down yesterday to work on my blogs, I was so tired that my post about the nova just didn't make sense.  I don't know why I was so tired.  I slept late, and we didn't do anything that was work.  Anyway! 

When I got divorced 30 years ago I had a 1972 Nova.  We made a lot of memories in that old car.  Once we were on our way home from town and the oldest was riding in the front seat.  He was probably around 14, and he liked to lean up against  the door.  I bet I'd told him a hundred times not to get against the door.  Like most teenagers he had to learn things the hard way.  We turned a corner and the door came open!!  Out of instincts I grabbed his shirt and snatched him back in the car.  He said his chest was sore for days where I had hit him in the chest to grab him.  We were very lucky that day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy