Trade Day

When I was a kid Trade Day in Collinsville, Alabama was a big deal.  I can remember my dad taking me there to trade dogs.  You see, way back when, trade day was a place where you traded or bought and sold animals or veggies.  Today it has all kinds of vendors!  They still have dogs and such, but they also have old stuff, new stuff and all kind of stuff in between. 

I now take my heat press and press heat transfers on tee shirts.  Today was a bit of a bust!  The weather was not to great and I am running low on transfers and tee shirts.  Thank goodness I have finally gone back to work so that I can restock and be better than before.

Thanks for hanging out with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy