Starting on the Pretty Little Liars book series

Guest post written by Sharon Wiles

Any time I start watching a show that was based on a book series, I can never hold out until the end to find out what happens. I always start in on the book or the book series. But I guess that there are worse things I could do. A lot of the times it doesn't give me the answers that I want because the shows aren't always exactly like the books. I've learned that much with True Blood. But I'm starting in on the Pretty Little Liars series because I can't stand not knowing who A is!

Well, I went online to order the book series and while I was doing that, I ran across the website http://CleartvBundle.com. I showed it to my roommates and after we looked through it some, we decided to change over our apartment's internet service to it.

It ended up that I was lucky enough to find the first Pretty Little Liars book at my local library. Sure, I felt a little strange looking in the YA section for it as a 20 something but reading it trumps that embarrassment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy