Water Guns

When my kids were small I used to buy them water pistols every summer!  It was a cheap way for us all to have fun.  The down side was they ran out of water to fast.  I remember this one time, we were all outside playing and the rule was you had to fill them up outside and you could not shoot through the screen door.  My mom was inside watching from the kitchen and one of the kids squirted her through the door!  So what did my mom do?  She let the child run,  she came outside and got the water hose and when the child came back, she wet him good.  We all had a good laugh because she got the upper hand. 

A few years later I was helping my mom clean the kitchen and was wiping down the refrigerator and what did I find on top?  I found several water guns that she had taken away from the kids and put where they couldn't reach them.  I really loved that lady and I miss her badly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy