We Did It

Even without the help of those who could have!!  If all goes well we will have the chemicals here by this weekend for the machines my son has added to his studio.  My Daddy always said if you couldn't get it own your own you didn't need it, well through hard work and the blessing of the Lord my son was able to add two new machines.  Now not only will he be able to take the photo's but he will be able to also print them on sight.  We were also able to add a one hour lab, that works just like taking your pictures to Walmart, but a much better quality.  Everyone we have talked to is really excited for us to get it up and running.

Say a prayer for us and for our troops and their families.  Freedom isn't free, and I thank God that my family and I live in this country.  She may stumble, but she will not fall.  There are more God fearing people in this country than those who do not believe, so keep praying and we shall overcome the challenges that lay before us.

Have a Blessed Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy