Old Friends

Last night at work two ladies about my age came in and one said aren't you Deborah and I said yes.  She said her name was Lib.  She and I were best friends when we were in the first and second grade!  We haven't seen each other in years!!  She and the lady she was with are both single like me and we are all going to get together and have lunch and catch up.

I have seen a lot of old friends and karate students since I have started my new job.  It's not the best job I've ever had, but it's certainly not the worst.  I really like it and it is not a hard job, I can see myself doing this job til I'm to old.  As long as my mind will hold up, and now that I am using it more maybe it will last longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy