Family Traditions

I was sitting here thinking about family traditions.  When I had my own home and my Mom was alive, we always put the Christmas tree up the weekend  before Christmas and took it down January 2nd.  I had glass ornaments with everyone's birthday on them and as they got there for our annual gathering they put there ornament on the tree.  Now that my Mom has passed away that tradition is gone.  My house is also gone!

I have a few ornaments that mean a lot to me and we are going to put them on my son's tree this year and I will put up the little tree that my Mom and I had for years downstairs in my apartment.  I hope and pray that the next ten years of my life are much better than the last ten years!  Have a blessed day and I hope your Holiday Season is filled with love, laughter and family.   Start traditions, tell stories and make memories.  Life is to short not to let those who are close to you know how much you care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy