Great Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving!  Spent with family, friends and good food!!!  I had to work the night before and the night of Thanksgiving so in order to help out with the cooking, I cooked a few things on Wednesday.  Then when I got home Thursday morning I spent some time with the kids then went downstairs for some sleep.  I awoke to the smell of good food and the laughter of the kids and grandkids playing video games.  What a nice way to wake up.  When dinner was over and all recovered from eating we put up the Christmas tree.  It's beautiful and family time is priceless.

I hope each of you had a great day and made lots of memories to hold onto and to share.  Remembering that this time of year is more about love of family and friends, than money and the things that it can buy will make you a happier and healthier person.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy