Someplace New

My ex was always talking about Canada, and hunting there.  I have given it a lot of thought and I may just go up and stay there for a while. Looking through Calgary apartments for rent has given me a wide range to choose from.  I still haven't made up my mind.

I don't know if I want to stay in the city or really get out in the country.  I am a country girl, but Calgary has so much to offer and the change of pace might be good for me.  I guess the next step would be to find a job there.  Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I wish you luck to your move! I heard Calgary homes are simply perfect. It reminds me of the the crossings apartments I saw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy