Chain of Command

I have never really been very good at following the chain of command.  It has at times gotten me into a bit of a pickle!  My Dad said if you wanted something done you had to start at the top because *@#! rolls down hill.  He was right!  I hate to be sent running around the bush and put on hold or I'll call you back.  It is usually a waste of time trying to follow all the proper protocols.

Just like now, the company I work for is planning on remodeling our store this summer.  They say that they are going to add a restaurant and I would like a shot at that management position.  I have the experience that it would take to run it, but no one wants to tell me the proper channels to go through in order to put my resume in for that position.  Drives me insane!!

Say a little prayer for me.  I could use the extra money and the health benefits that would come with the job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy