With all the computer viruses out there, some of which fries your computer, I have been staying off the computer. As I've mentioned before I live with my son and his family. All of their computers are on the same network, so if one gets a virus they all get it!! No thank you! I would not want to be the cause of a crash or make extra work for them.
He says everything should be okay as long as I don't download anything without showing him what it is first. So maybe I can get back to writing on a regular basis. I want to thank all of my readers for staying with me even when I go through a spell of not writing. I work crazy hours and sometimes I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and get started. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment