Computer Viruses

With all the computer viruses out there, some of which fries your computer, I have been staying off the computer.  As I've mentioned before I live with my son and his family.  All of their computers are on the same network, so if one gets a virus they all get it!!  No thank you! I would not want to be the cause of a crash or make extra work for them.

He says everything should be okay as long as I don't download anything without showing him what it is first.  So maybe I can get back to writing on a regular basis.  I want to thank all of my readers for staying with me even when I go through a spell of not writing.  I work crazy hours and sometimes I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and get started.  I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy