Tired and Depressed

This weekend brought both sorrow and happiness.  We celebrated my youngest granddaughter's ninth birthday which was a happy occasion, but Sunday also marked the sixth anniversary of my Mom's death.

My day started with my oldest son and I taking a rose out to the cemetery.  I cried almost all the way home.  I put on my happy face so I wouldn't ruin the activities of the day, but it was really hard.  My Mom meant the world to me!  All the memories of the way my siblings and Pop treated me after she had her last stroke came flooding back.  I really thought I had locked those up and thrown away the key.

My Mom was my best friend, and I miss her!  Can't seem to shake the sadness, it's like a dark cloud hanging over me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy