Mommy, Mommy I can't see!

It was a typical morning, got Jimmy off to work then took a nap till our precious little boy woke up.  We had breakfast then the daily task of cleaning house.  He was all of three and was in his room playing, and I was cleaning in our room when all of the sudden he started hollering, "Mommy, Mommy I can't see!".  As I was running for his room I said what's wrong!  When I got to his room he says, "I got my eyes closed".  Scared me to death!  I hugged the little rascal and told him he shouldn't scare his Mommy like that.  Hmm!  That was only the beginning of scare Mommy to death!

That was about thirty-seven years ago.  There have been a lot of fast cars and motorcycles since then, not to mention roller hockey, asthma attacks, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Martial Arts.  I am really proud of him.  He turned out to be really good man and a great Dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy