Blackberry Winter

Brrrrrrrr!!!!!  We have gotten so used to the spring type of weather that we have been having that this little cold snap is chilling to the bone!  The wind seems relentless.  My Mom would have called this Blackberry Winter.  We always seem to have a little cold spell around the time that the blackberries are in bloom or have just finished blooming.  This cold spell puts it right on target!  The blackberries around here were in full bloom just a week ago.  Sometimes the old sayings just seem to fit in with what ever is going on.

It's a beautiful day and I would love to go outside and work in the yard, but I will have to wait for it to warm up!!  The wind will cut right through your clothes and I need to water plants.  I hope that where ever you are that you have a wonderful day.  May God Bless each of my readers and may he Bless this great country we live in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy