Yummy!!! I just finished making two batches of blackberry jelly. It tasted so good! I haven't had any homemade in years. When I do things like making jelly it makes me miss my Mom. We always made jelly and blackberry was our favorite. My son and I have really enjoyed talking about helping Mama pick berries and the things that she always did around the house. I don't think there was anything she couldn't do if she set her mind to do it.Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Blackberry Jelly
Yummy!!! I just finished making two batches of blackberry jelly. It tasted so good! I haven't had any homemade in years. When I do things like making jelly it makes me miss my Mom. We always made jelly and blackberry was our favorite. My son and I have really enjoyed talking about helping Mama pick berries and the things that she always did around the house. I don't think there was anything she couldn't do if she set her mind to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment