Car Insurance

Part of getting back on my feet was getting my own car and insurance.  Since I had been on Pop's policy, it was like I had not had insurance for years.  I decided the best way to get several quotes was to go online.  Some of the web sites were very hard to understand and hard to navigate.

Then I found Aim Auto Insurance.  The first page on the site explains the different types of insurance which helps you determine what kind of insurance that you need.  Then you fill in your information and it guides you to several companies so you can find the one that fits your needs and finances.


 While searching for insurance, and wanting to help myself and my grandson, be better and safer drivers. I found an article with a lot of safe driving tips.  It's on a Master Gardener web site, but I found it very informative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy