Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Rain
We have finally gotten some much needed rain! My heart goes out to all those who farm or work outside for a living. To depend on Mother Nature for you lively hood takes a lot of faith in God. A man who loves to till the land and watch things grow are starting to become extinct. Big commercial farmers are eating up the little guy, just as they have done in everything else. Someday in the not to distant future we are going to wish we had more of those small farmers to show us how to grow things so that we don't starve to death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment