Squash Pickles

Have you ever had squash pickles?  I hadn't until just the other day.  I went over to visit Faye and her mom the other day and she had made some.  When I said I had never tried them we opened up a jar that hadn't sealed.  OH MY!!!  If you like bread and butter pickles you will love the squash.  It has a squash flavor mingled in with the bread and butter seasoning, I think they are wonderful!!

Therefore Friday will find me at the local farmers market in search of squash, and some peppers for making pepper jelly.  When I have made them for myself I will post the recipes on Farm House Recipes so you can try them for yourself.

Happy 4th!  Don't forget those who serve nor those who have fought and died for our freedom. God Bless them and their families!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy