My Tree House

The picture on this blog is of what used to be shooting house that I hunted from.  I did a lot of thinking there as well as watching some great sunrises and sunsets.  Although I no longer hunt from that house the picture will remain on my blog because that is where the title of the web site came from.

I was sitting in that very house/stand early one morning when a Red Tail Hawk swooped in and picked up a squirrel and took off with him.  It's the same place where I shot several good bucks and watched the turkeys come and go.  I even shot a wild hog coming out of my stand late one evening.  So that places has some very special memories and as we go along I'll share some with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy