Computer Died!

A couple of weeks ago while waiting on the kids to get ready to go to a football game, I got on my computer to look up a few things.  When James said they were ready I turned off my computer and we left.  Well I just thought I turned off my computer!  It was still on when we got home and the screen was black!!!  I had to take it to the local shop and they didn't know what was wrong with it, so it had to make a trip to Atlanta.  Thankfully it was a reasonable fix.  The automatic on-off control had gone bad and something on the motherboard was fried.  I did realize how much I would miss having my computer.  It is my primary source for information.  

I am old enough to remember not having telephones, computers, inside toilets, dishwashers and a host of other things.  So not only do I appreciate today's technology but I miss my stuff if it isn't working.

I hope everyone has a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy