I just want to say Merry Christmas to all those who stop by my blog. Today has been a great day filled with love, laughter, food and most of all family. I hope that each of you have had the same. I know that some of you have spent most of the day in a deer stand and I hope that you brought home more than just a cold.
May the Lord bless each and everyone of you! May your New Year get off to an amazing start and be filled with health, wealth and happiness!!!
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
One evening an old Cherokee Chef told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ' My son, the battle is betwe...
No comments:
Post a Comment