The Christmas Season brings with it many wonderful memories. Thoughts of how the house smelled when Mama was cooking up all our favorites. Christmas Plays, concerts, friends and family. I think about the effort that used to go into getting just the right gift. Sending the card that best fits the receiver. The love and happiness that used to fill the air.
However those things are no longer a priority! It has been over commercialized. The largest tragedy of all is the removal of Christ from everything. God loaned us his son so that we might have everlasting life and a lot of people want to shut him out! As you go from day to day take the time to include God in your daily activities. Make memories that will last a lifetime.
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment