This past spring my sister shared a lot of her flowers with us. She and my Mom had a great collection of Iris's. I was not expecting them to bloom until this coming spring and was shocked the other day to see one that had blooms! I showed them to my son and we waited and watched for a few days to see what color it would be. My phone is rather outdated so the picture is not very good, but I had to post it for all to see. I think it is my Mom's way of saying Merry Christmas from heaven. That woman could get anything to grow!
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...

No comments:
Post a Comment