Sometimes it seems that all I do is eat, sleep and work. It is hard to find the time to keep up my blogs or check on my friends. I apologize to my friends who keep track of how I'm doing by following my blogs. I will try to do better. I am still in good health, but it seems that I don't have the fortitude that I once had. It takes more sleep to recover from a long night at work. We start new model role outs in May, they say we will be working 12 hours at least 6 days a week! Hummmmm, all I can say is hell has no fury like a tired old woman!!!!!
I hope all of you are doing well. May the Lord watch over and bless each and everyone of you!!
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment