Rainy Day

It's a rainy day here in North Alabama.  I can't work outside and I don't want to work inside, so here I sit on my computer.  I have discovered through various injuries that my body is not as young as my brain thinks it is.  While working outside this week I discovered that I have somehow injured my left deltoid muscle.  I've done some research this morning on rehab of a shoulder injury.    This is the same shoulder that I had surgery on years ago.  It hasn't been the same since.  Constant inflammation, and I  never regained full range of motion, which lead me to retire from the martial arts.

So here I sit on this rainy day, with two house cats and a computer.  I really can't complain even if life throws me a few curves, I have a great family, good friends, a good job and did I mention two cats to keep me company.  Sometimes they are so funny.  When I got this place I did not envision myself with inside cats.  I wanted a mouser for outside and through some twisted turns I wound up with the two. They are inside/outside cats.  They are both tom cats, and at the moment they are laying on the ottoman beside my legs.  One is stretched out next to me and the other has his head laying on that ones shoulders.  I wish my camera worked so I could post a pic of them.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy