I am sure I have mentioned more than once, how aggravated I get when trying to lean something new on the computer. I have a new tablet and laptop, they are so different from the last ones that I get all nervous and just have to walk away. Patience with electronics is not my strong suit.
I am making some progress. I am posting this from my tablet. Next order of business is to figure out how to get pictures from my phone to my tablet. With any luck I should be back posting like a pro by Christmas.
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment