Hot Tub

I really miss having a hot tub! When we lived up in the mountains we had one on the back porch.  It was the first thing I did of the mornings and the last thing I did at night.  It really made me feel good!  Not only was it good for my body but the view was awesome.  The house sat on a hill and there was a pond at the bottom of the hill and you could hear the fish jumping and on a moonlit night you could see the deer grazing in the field across the creek.    We haven't got a hot tub here yet but I have been looking on the internet at Rec Warehouse.  They have a great variety at reasonable prices.  Pop thinks that we should be able to get one this year.  Check them out they have stores all over the state of Georgia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy