Spring Is Here

The calendar says it spring the weather says it's summer.  We went from over coats to shorts over night.  Spring and fall are my two favorite seasons because they bring all the color.  I love to see all the green come back, I don't even mind mowing the grass.  My parents loved this time of year.  They both loved to plant things and watch them grow.  They would have loved this place.  Pop likes flowers as much as I do, and we have tried to choose flowers in a way that we have something blooming from early spring to late in the fall.  We also have several types of vines and shrubs that stay green year round, some have berries which adds a little red to the yard in the winter.  I have been trying to catch some of our feathered friends sitting in the dogwoods with my camera.  They look real pretty against the white flowers.  Have a great and blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy